Tuesday, July 12, 2011

How it began..

First let me start off by saying I have the most amazing best friends in the whole entire world. They are addicted to adventure just like me and we can have fun absolutely anywhere. From a concert, to our job to even the DMV (eekk!), we can always turn a boring situation into some of the most amazing memories. One day in May, one of my friends and I were in the middle of some desperately needed "girl talk" when she brought up the idea of me trying out for Playboy. Me being me, I obviously jumped on the idea because I knew that would be such a fun experience. I had never had any professional photos taken of me, not even my senior portrait in high school! So since I had always wondered what it would be like to live the life of a model for a day, I said why not? That day I opened my Mac Book Pro, went to Playboy.com and did a little research on how to try out. I began to fill out the application, took only 4 photos using my photobooth application and clicked send. Did I really ever think i'd get a call back? No, not really since I could only imagine the amount of girls that send pictures in on a daily basis. But a week and a half later, guess what happened! I recieved a call from Playboy as well as an email offering me a closed audition to tryout! After I got off the phone the first person I called was my best friend who had given me the idea in the first place. She was screaming with excitement on the other end of the phone to the point where I had to pull the phone away from my ear! At that moment, I didn't really realize how much my life would change but now, looking back on that moment, that is where this incredible adventure began...

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can't believe you were picked based off a few Photobooth pics. Would love to see those out there someday.

    ReplyDelete